comments in course page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting comments in course page

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    manafzar
    Participant
    hi, i want to have normal wordpress comments on course page instead of review course. can you help me i had searched forum but they said commenting is replaced with review in wplms and there was no code to disable review and bring back commenting. i'm sure it's possible with hooks but i don't know how?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    manafzar
    Participant
    hi thanks for replay i have uploaded it on my server but it only changed style and normal comment form for uesers didin't appear on course page.
    manafzar
    Participant
    i have removed conditions for showing comment form and it worked: if(is_user_logged_in() && vibe_validate($course_review) && bp_course_is_member($post->ID,$user_id)){ comment_form(array('fields'=>$fields,'comment_field'=>$comment_field,'label_submit' => __('Post Review','vibe'),'title_reply'=> '<span>'.__('Post Review','vibe').'</span>','logged_in_as'=>'','comment_notes_after'=>'' ));  } but i am not sure it is safe that i had deleted vibe_validate condition?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    What you have done is removed the comment form. Now the new user will not be able to comment on the page. If you do not want to use review feature then a better solution will be to not include the ratings.php file in the theme. To do this edit the functions.php file in wplms theme and comment the line shown in the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/d0deme
    manafzar
    Participant
    no i had removed if condition only, now it looks like: <span style="color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">comment_form(array('fields'=>$fields,'comment_field'=>$comment_field,'label_submit' => __('Post Review','vibe'),'title_reply'=> '<span>'.__('Post Review','vibe').'</span>','logged_in_as'=>'','comment_notes_after'=>'' ));</span> any way problem seems to be solved. thanks for the support
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘comments in course page’ is closed to new replies.