compatibility with WordPress 4.7

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues compatibility with WordPress 4.7

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sherylwil
    Spectator
    Has WPLMS been tested with Wordpress version 4.7? If so is it okay to upgrade?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We have run a minor test today .Took a course ,add comments in units ,tested blog posts ,widgets,menus.Everything seems to be fine on wordpress 4.7 . Still you are in doubt then you can take backup of your site first and proceed with updating to 4.7 .
    susene
    Participant
    Just tested the child theme one on 4.7. Sorry to say that it did´nt work on my web hotel.
    karolla86
    Spectator
    it didnt work on my web page. Wp resetted itself lol. I installed from backup :(
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @ susene , We have updated wordpress version 4.7 on our live demo site and didn't found any issues yet . check : http://prntscr.com/dgs53r . Hope you have also taken backup of your site .Can you please share your child theme in zipped package and your server php error log to check this .(upload it somewhere online and share its link here .) Hi @karolla86, Well as you can see screenshot above we didn't faced any issue like that .Also there is no code to reset the installation in wplms theme or any of its plugins . So please contact your webhost to look into this .Please also share your php error log for this .(upload it somewhere online and share its link here .)
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘compatibility with WordPress 4.7’ is closed to new replies.