Complete course button doesn’t work

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Complete course button doesn’t work

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Spectator
    Dear Support team, I have a course with final quiz and if I don't pass the quiz, I can't complete the course and I get the message: PLEASE COMPLETE THE QUIZ .... In my idea students can retake course 3 times but with only 1 quiz attempt per time. So if they fail the quiz they have to retake all the course. This is checked option in LMS settings: Auto-mark unit complete when user proceeds to next unit[ Legacy ] Auto trigger finish course button Enable In-Course Quiz[ Legacy ] Enable passing score for Quiz
    Force Quiz availability to Course students Exclude quizzes not connected to course from evaluation In the course page I have: Unit Completion Lock checked Auto Evaluation checked Course Retakes 5 In Quiz: Auto Evaluate Results checked
    Number of Extra Quiz Retakes: 0 Total Question Count : 6 , Total Marks : 6 Quiz passing marks/score 5 The same problem if I move the quiz before the last unit: students con't take the last unit (that is course evalutation form) if they fail the course. How I can fix this? Thank you, Marco
    Veronica
    hi the issue is quiz is not connected to the course please edit the quiz in backend and edit the quiz and connect course in it soon we are adding this option in front end
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Complete course button doesn’t work’ is closed to new replies.