Complete sign up button on register page is not translating

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues Complete sign up button on register page is not translating

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    Hello, i have a problem in Complete sign up button on register page is not translating before i type any post , for sure i read all old posts related to the same issue and try to solve my problem with my self before i take from your time this string in BuddyPress translated and i search for it in all plugins related to the WPLMS not found and also in the themes not found. how can i solve it ?
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rosalbany
    Participant
    I have asked several times, first they tell you to translate everything then at alternate moments it returns in the indicated language. In my opinion it is useless that you are looking for you will never find them those strings will have inserted them in the code because otherwise both you and me and 2 other programmers to whom I asked did not find them easily, only one of the two and after hours.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    this is coming from theme. if you are using child theme then check it there.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    translated in theme and child theme and BuddyPress and no any translation affected to this button
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Are you using standard BuddyPress registration form ? or Custom registration form in WPLMS ? For Standard BP Registration form you have to translate in Theme and the BuddyPress plugin. For custom registration form, you have to translate in Vibe Shortcodes. Now, even after translating if these do not apply, then it could mean that the pot file is not updated. If that is the case then I will recheck and update you with an updated pot file here.
    ateya3d
    Spectator
    translated in all themes and plugins and button not effected why all this time and replies you will see many of topics about this problem why you not solve it completely ?? stop the theme updates for the new versions and solve the current known problems ...
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is an issue which arises from how WordPress handles the translations. The next update 4.0 , all the translation strings are located in 1 place and can be translated in 1 go. Please share site link and WP admin details, the one we have is not working atm. https://prnt.sc/seu20f Also, please make sure you either create a admin user for us which you can deactivate later on, or change the password once the job is complete.
    eduardovid
    Spectator
    same problem, you have my credentials. Please, use them to check it. I also translate, sync and everything in buddypress, vibe shortcode, and child theme but for nothing, imposible translate Complete Sign Up.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    please create your own topic so that we can help you better. its not secure to ask your credentials on someone els topic. it will send the email containing your sensitive data to this topic author.
    Jackson
    Blocked

Please paste this snippets in your wp-admin >> plugins >> editor >> wplms-customizer plugin >> wplms-customizer.php

Or in

Please add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin by using your FTP/SFTP/cpanel:

add_filter('gettext', 'avada_kedavara', 20, 3);

function avada_kedavara($translated_text, $untranslated_text, $domain) {
    if ( $untranslated_text == 'COMPLETE SIGN UP') {
    return 'BRO YOU ARE A PRO.';
    }
    return $translated_text;

}

translate the string as per your requirement.

this is the only way to fix this,

refer: https://developer.wordpress.org/reference/hooks/gettext/

elgranchuchu
    Participant
    This fix is not working for me.
    Diana
    Participant
    Complete Sign Up - this text you will find in theme itself Please create your own topic so we can look in your site It's a request to not post on other's topic
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Complete sign up button on register page is not translating’ is closed to new replies.