COMPLIANT: help Vipethemes

Home Forums Chit Chat WPLMS customizations COMPLIANT: help Vipethemes

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jayakumar
    Participant
    Hi, I am creating this post to call out that you response levels are just pathetic. I have purchased a paid version of their theme for our LMS, have been facing an integration issue with LTI which I have created a topic about two weeks back (link below). I am extremely disappointed not to get a single response for this. We are facing customer related issues because of you people in spite of we paying for the theme & two more months of support time left. Now I don't have any choice to create a public message to cry out about my issue. Hope the management & senior leadership will take a note of such things to provide a basic support to the customer like me. In case you are not able to respond, why on earth you are claiming 2 days of SLA? https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/lti-integration/ Regards, Jayakumar
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Thanks for reporting this. It seems the support topic was missed. In such cases I would suggest you to simply post a reply on the support topic. Closing this topic, we'll check and reply on the mentioned support topic.   p.s : Its VibeThemes !  
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘COMPLIANT: help Vipethemes’ is closed to new replies.