Concern over unit load speed

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Issue log [Only for Mods] Concern over unit load speed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    taerese
    Spectator
    Generally, navigating around the dashboard is slow BUT I am particularly concern over the speed of loads of units within a course. This is the most important part of the site and should be loading with ajax, there is no need for reloading the page when navigating within units. It currently takes between 3 to 7 seconds to load each unit when it is suppose to be loading at less than 1 sec. That makes the adventure very boring and abandoned. I read as you have suggested on other complaint to disabled Touchpoints. I am not sure if this will improve the speed of unit navigations to the sub one and even if it does, what is the joy in disabling an important feature for another feature to work properly. Could putting the entire touchpoints on a separate server help? or if the reading page hosted on a stand alone server could improves the speed greatly. Do you think this is possible? Speed of loads of units within a course is vital to the longevity of any WPLMS powered site.
    taerese
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Concern over unit load speed’ is closed to new replies.