Configuration Questions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Configuration Questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mooidev
    Participant
    Hi there, please can you give me some guidance on how to achieve the points below. I have been through your Knowledge Base, Forums, Documetation an Video's and I cannot get the answers. Memberships (Paid Membership Pro)
    1. When a users purchases a Membership (Paid Membership Pro), they checkout via Woocommerce. Once they have paid via EFT (Bank Deposit) I don't want them to have access to their membership until payment has been approved via Woocommerce orders.

2. When checking out via Woocommerce, I require additional fields on checkout. I have installed a third party plugin to achieve this, but the additional information does not sync into the Memberships. Is there anyway this can be achieved? I don't want to have to jump between WP Users and Paid Membership Pro member lists. Basically I need to go into PMP Members List and view all details that have been captured on checkout.

3. Once the Member has access to their profile online, its a bit confusing as some of the Profile pages are using Paid Membership Pro and others are WooCommerce. I'd like to only use PMP if possible for all Member details & Woocommerce for Order Details.

4. Membership emails. Since I'm using Woocommerce on checkout, only the Woocommerce emails are then fired. How do I setup PMP to fire those "Welcome" emails on checkout? So basically they will recieve 2 emails, 1 from Woocommerce (Order Confirmation) and 1 from PMP (Welcome Email).

bbPress, BuddyDrive & Forums

1. bbPress. Some pages I've created I've set restrictions on pages to only allow Active Members (Levels) to see, however they are still available to no-members?

2. BuddyDrive. Is there anyway that Admin can create folders & upload documents for specific Membership Levels? Currently you have to choose each individual member, which is not ideal. I need the Admin to create folders & files etc.. then assign them to Membership Levels.

3. Forums. How can I allow Members to Create a New Forum & Topic? At the moment only Admin can create a new forum.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Well wplms code is not involved in here . Wplms simply checks if user has membership level or not .It uses a pmpro recommended " pmpro_hasMembershipLevel " function to provide access to courses . so it is upto pmpro and woocommerce how they assign membership to the user . 2. Well You can use this plugin to sync the profile of woocommerce and buddypress profile. https://github.com/VibeThemes/vibe-buddypress-woocommerce You would need to create buddypress profile fields for each corresponding woocommerce checkout fields . Just download zip and install it  .I guess you can check the data from buddypress profile then . 3. Well pmpro and woocommerce has its own profile components which opens up on their own pages . We have an option that adds link to those profile pages in loggedin menu . Please enable " Show WooCommerce/Pmpro account in profile " from wp-admin -> lm s-> settings . This is all we have right now . 4. Well again its woocommerce and pmpro handshake issue and is not actually related to theme .Wplms simply checks if user has membership level or not .    **bbPress, BuddyDrive & Forums**  1. Well this is purely a pmpro plugin issue .Please contact pmpro plugin support or author on this  . 2. Well drive feature is course oriented not user . You can connect buddypress groups in your courses .Then you can easily share anything in your buddypress groups through buddydrive . 3. Well this is already done if user is logged in ,they can create topics in any forums they want by default in bbpress .  
    mooidev
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well you can integrate course students lists with our this addon : http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-mailchimp/ but it does not have integration with buddypress groups /
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Configuration Questions’ is closed to new replies.