confirm password on registration page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting confirm password on registration page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    andreas1234567
    Spectator
    Hi, in custom registration page with shortcode [wplms_registration_form name="student" field_meta=1] how can I add Confirm Password field to the form? Thanks Tom
    Sorry but confirm password field is not available as of now.  
    Julien3z
    Participant
    Hi, is this functionnality available now ? It's very important...
    Diana
    Participant
    @Julien3z, I think we have already replied this: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/registration-form-confirm-password/ Try the below code in wp-admin > Plugins > Editos > Select WPLMS Customizer Plugin > wplms-customizer.php add_action('wplms_before_registration_form','show_my_confim_pwd'); function show_my_confim_pwd(){ echo '<label '.(empty($settings['password_meter1'])?:'for="signup_password1"').'>'.('Confirm Password','vibe-shortcodes').'</label>'.'<input type="password" onkeyup="checkPass(); return false;"  '.(empty($settings['password_meter'])?'':'id="signup_password1" class="form_field"').' name="signup_password1" placeholder="'.('Confirm Password','vibe-shortcodes').'" ><div id="error-nwl"></div>';   }
    Julien3z
    Participant
    You replied that was not possible.. This code is not working, having a blank page on every pages but the homepage...
    Diana
    Participant
    @julien3z We have confirm password field only with BuddyPress registration Forms. In our own custom registration form we don't have this feature. You can submit the feature request for this in our feature request forum
    Julien3z
    Participant
    Ok but what was your previous code for, then ? And where to use the BP registratin forms ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Julien3z, The form used in this tutorial is a BuddyPress registration page video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTyHuphnJrE Using this form you can have the confirm password field in your registration form which will validate the password as well because this is a feature of BuddyPress
    chetansonar84
    Participant
    Hi, is this functionality available now ? It's very important to me i want add confirm password on custom  register page.
    logan
    Hello, If it is important for you then please create a custom feature request for this. for now confirm password field is available only with buddypress form. in custom registration it is not available.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘confirm password on registration page’ is closed to new replies.