Conflict between Customize & Visual Composer

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Conflict between Customize & Visual Composer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ironwiller
    Participant
    <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">hi there.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">referring at https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/conflict-with-visual-composer-unable-to-use-customizer-in/#post-111989</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">i'm confirming also the same issue with Visual Composer.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">also notice that i ve just today installed the theme and have everything up to date.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">when i'm deactivating visual composer, customize works, when it is on it shows 500 internal server error.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;"> is there any solution on that? or just need to deactivate visual composer or not use it at all?</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">i'm using Chrome.</p> <p style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 22px; color: #4b4d4d; font-family: Lato; font-size: 14px;">thanks</p>
    ironwiller
    Participant
    update: i ve done a fresh install and setup of wplms with having deactivated Visual Composer in order to work properly. now that i'm trying to activate it it gives me 500 error.. why that much conflict???
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Well 500 errors are related to server side issues. 1. There might be insufficient memory available for the theme to run properly, we recommend atleast 128MB of memory for WPLMS Theme. 2. If you use a lot of third party plugins then you might need to upgrade your memory limit to more than 128MB 3. There is also an issue with the ENVATO MARKET PLUGIN. It sometimes causes wp-admin to not open at all or open very slowly. It sometimes also gives 500 errors. Envato market plugin is not a stable release. So, for the time being do not activate it. You will still get the theme updates if you have added the api key and password in the Wp-admin->wplms->getting started. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE WP-ADMIN->PLUGINS, THEN USE THIS GUIDE TO DEACTIVATE THE ENVATO MARKET PLUGIN. http://www.webhostinghub.com/help/learn/wordpress/rename-plugin-to-disable    
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict between Customize & Visual Composer’ is closed to new replies.