Conflict Between Yoast SEO and Course Layout Page

Home Forums Support Issues & Bugs Conflict Between Yoast SEO and Course Layout Page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Uzziel Ephrym
    Participant
    I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I've encountered with my website after installing the Yoast SEO plugin. I've designed a custom layout for my course pages, and unfortunately, since installing Yoast SEO, there seems to be a conflict that's causing issues with this layout. Before adding the Yoast SEO plugin, everything was working perfectly with my course layout page. However, after installing the plugin, the course layout page is not displaying correctly. It's showing the course content but none of the other important information. I'm hoping you could assist me in resolving this. The course layout page is crucial to my website, and I want to use both the Yoast SEO plugin and maintain the proper functioning of the layout. Best regards, Uzziel Ephrym
    Uzziel Ephrym
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    VibeThemes
    Keymaster
    The images are inaccessible can you please re-attach these images ? Also, can you try RankMath plugin ? Just to be sure this is an issue with Yoast SEO alone.
    Uzziel Ephrym
    Participant

I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the inaccessible images. I’ve updated the image URLs for your reference.

Before installing the plugin:  https://prnt.sc/Ln3YSTn8xwIDnAfter installing the plugin:  https://prnt.sc/g17AeYpL_4s7

I have tried using the RankMath plugin to see if the issue persisted. Surprisingly, the RankMath plugin worked seamlessly with my custom course layout page. The layout displayed properly without any issues.

Based on this test, it appears that the problem is specific to the Yoast SEO plugin, as the conflict didn’t arise when using RankMath.

Thank you once again for your support and attention to this issue.

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

add this code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :

add_filter('wplms_enable_did_filter',function($x){return false;});
    Uzziel Ephrym
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Hi there was some bug in the code I gave edited the code above and fixed it at your end as well.

Uzziel Ephrym
    Participant
    It worked but it changes my font and styling on the website. It looks bad.
    Uzziel Ephrym
    Participant
    Can you please take a look.
    Uzziel Ephrym
    Participant
    Styling Issue After Implementing Solution I appreciate your assistance in resolving the compatibility issue between the Yoast SEO plugin and my custom course layout. The solution you provided has indeed addressed the conflict and restored the proper functionality of the course layout page. However, I've encountered a new challenge that I would like to bring to your attention. While the solution has fixed the initial issue, I've noticed that there are some unexpected styling changes occurring when viewing a course. Strangely, these styling issues are not visible when I'm editing the page using Elementor; they only appear when the course is viewed by visitors. I understand that this might be related to the changes made to address the Yoast SEO conflict, but I'm uncertain about the best approach to resolve this styling issue without compromising the solution that was implemented. I've attached screenshots that illustrate the styling differences between the course layout page when edited in Elementor and when viewed as a visitor. These screenshots might help in identifying the root cause of the issue. Course View: https://prnt.sc/figV-T-FJLU2 Editor View: https://prnt.sc/0yqmDENC6uj0 (This is how it should be)
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.