Conflicting CSS

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Conflicting CSS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I was using JetPack for custom CSS with WPLMS before the Wordpress 4.7 update with no problems. After the WP 4.7 update, I had problems with the JetPack Custom CSS, the WP 4.7 custom CSS, and the custom CSS that came with the WPLMS theme conflicting. I decided to deactivate JetPack and use the new Wordpress CSS editor. However, it appears that somehow the update caused my custom CSS files to be duplicated. I have no idea where the duplicate file is. I've searched through the files on my server and the database. The problem is that I need to change some values in my CSS, but the CSS elements tagged as !important in the duplicate file that I cannot find are overriding my CSS. My website is www.pac-kevron.com. If you inspect the sub menu under "Courses" in the navigation menu, you can see this block of CSS, which is the duplicate: Below that is the changes I am trying to make which are being overridden: Any ideas on what I can do to locate or get rid of the conflicting CSS file?
    pacworks
    Spectator
    I've also completely deleted all of my custom CSS from the CSS editor and and saved a blank CSS file, but all of my CSS from before the WP 4.7 update remains in tact. I'm sure there is a rogue duplicate somewhere, but I just can' find it.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well then issue is not really related to wplms . this issue will appear in all themes which adds custom css option from their end . I would recommend you to add your custom css in one which loads its css at the very last than other two . Css that is loaded in the last will overwrite the css loaded prior to it .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflicting CSS’ is closed to new replies.