Contact Administrator Problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Contact Administrator Problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Hi ! I need your urgent help on resolving this issue !
    1. I am using a Text-to-Speech service called 'ReadSpeaker' which reads the page for the user.

2. They have given me some codes which I have placed using the 'Insert Header and Footer' plugin.

3. The service works fine outside the course.

But, when the user enters the course and click the 'Listen' button, the error appears: "This Course can not be taken. Contact Administrator." I have already shared with you the admin credentials and user details also. Can you pls have a look at this on priority basis? thanks and regards  

Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :   add_action('wplms_after_start_course',function(){     if(!empty($_POST['course_id'])){     echo '     <script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/jquery-cookie/1.4.1/jquery.cookie.min.js"></script>     <script>       jQuery.cookie("course", '.$_POST['course_id'].', { expires: 1 });     </script>     ';   } });
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks. I will try this out and let you know ! regards  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    sure ..
    el_experts
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks for your kind support ! regards PS: Kindly treat this topic as closed.  
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Contact Administrator Problem’ is closed to new replies.