contact form 7 recaptcha and wplms

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting contact form 7 recaptcha and wplms

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    how to enable contact form 7 recaptcha v3 Wplms repatcha is breaking the CF7 recaptcha, making CF7 unusable
    logan

Hello,

• first, clear the cache of your browser then check if it works.
    • Please disable captcha then check if it works.

else

1. Please try to generate new keys and then use them. Make sure that the keys are not having any extra space at the end.
    2. I ran into this issue once, and found that it was because I didn’t fill out the rest of the form containing the site name and domain name/URL, etc. then press the register button. More or less, this error means you used the keys, but didn’t submit the form to google so it can actually be used; scroll down and fill out the form and click Register.
    3. if above does not work then try not to choose reCAPTCHA v3, but v2 instead. This should work fine. I guess sometimes it is not compatible with v3.
    4. refer this link too: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    cache cleared, the keys are correct no space. NOT working. CF7 is using v3 for invisible recaptcha and there is clearly a conflict with wplms. We do not wish to use v2 and need v3 to be compatible with wplms
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, My apologies, we do not have any knowledge about it. as you know they both are third party plugins. contact form is not ours, not the captcha thing. for a better support please ask the contact form 7 custom support. they will guide you better with this.
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    how to disable all wplms captcha hooks?
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    nvm i found a way to disable it and fix it
    logan
    I am glad you're issue is resolved. you are a true debugger. i am amazed.

If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Closing this topic.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘contact form 7 recaptcha and wplms’ is closed to new replies.