Contact forms and registration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Contact forms and registration

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    calin
    Spectator
    The contact forms and registration forms are not working anymore after migration to a new host.Can you guide me to fix them?
    logan
    Hello,

please follow these steps

1. Please deactivate all installed 3rd party plugins(leave wplms plugins activated).
    2. Delete browsers cache especially cache plugin.
    3. Re-save permalinks
    if above does not work only then Share page URL and admin credentials in a private reply with proper screenshots.  
    calin
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan

then Share page URL and admin credentials in a private reply with proper screenshots.

calin
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi it seems like your mailing server is not working . Please try to install and configure your mail server using this plugin : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/postman-smtp-for-emails/
    calin
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply.I installed Postman SMTP for emails and the contact forms are working properly now, but the registration form still sends me to a blank page with the link Back.Can you please check that out too?
    calin
    Spectator
    It seems it's from Captcha validation.
    logan
    Hello,
    • first, clear the cache of your browser then check if it works.
    • Please disable captcha then check if it works.

else
    1. Please try to generate new keys and then use them. Make sure that the keys are not having any extra space at the end.
    2. I ran into this issue once, and found that it was because I didn’t fill out the rest of the form containing the site name and domain name/URL, etc. then press the register button. More or less, this error means you used the keys, but didn’t submit the form to google so it can actually be used; scroll down and fill out the form and click Register.
    3. if above does not work then try not to choose reCAPTCHA v3, but v2 instead. This should work fine. I guess sometimes it is not compatible with v3.
    4. refer this link too: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq
    calin
    Spectator
    Thank you for the reply. I will try the steps above.
    calin
    Spectator
    calin
    Spectator
    I fixed the headers issue with this inside pluggable.php on line 1251: echo "<meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;url=$location' />"; Can you confirm if it's an ok fix?
    logan
    Hello, yes it is fine :) you are a true legend. :)
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Contact forms and registration’ is closed to new replies.