Content for each batch

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Content for each batch

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    We want to create batches with separate Zoom link for each batch. Have been able to setup batches (although a new issue with time field is introduced in your new version) How can I create separate links to share with each batch member. I was trying the Batch cirriculum option. Did not really work I am on 3.9
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Currently, zoom with group/batch is not available in 3.x. I would recommend migrating to the 4.x, There are currently multiple meeting add on like zoom/BBB/jitsi which are compatible with 4.x and other features are in process.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Hi Scott I understand but we cannot immediately upgrade the whole live setups. We have this in the pipeline for next year. How can we set separate cirruculum for batch. As long as I can add a link for the meeting, that is good enough for now.
    Scott Lang
    We will update you soon.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well for the zoom meeting you can share it in group/batch activity as well apart from curriculum.
    ART-Providers
    Participant
    Thanks for the reply. I am not asking about meeting per se. I am asking how to setup separate curriculum for each batch. I was able to do this 6 months or so back when testing but now do not see how
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    I checked and found bathces curriculums to be working : https://prntscr.com/xi0qg7
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Content for each batch’ is closed to new replies.