Continue Course button does not return where student left off

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Continue Course button does not return where student left off

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Hello, We noticed today that when a student clicks "Continue Course" button under the "Courses" section, they are automatically moved forward one unit instead of the unit they were last working in. This is highly undesirable as we want students to complete the current unit before moving on to the next unit. It was working fine, I'm not sure when it started doing this. Today is the first day it was brought to my attention. I have the course settings set so that a student cannot move forward without completing the current lesson. I also have the settings set so that clicking the "Next Unit" button automatically marks the unit as complete. It appears that when clicking the continue course button, the unit the student was last working in is getting marked as complete and they are moved to the next unit. Thanks for your help.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, I checked your website and found out that you have enabled the auto mark unit complete setting, refer: http://prntscr.com/gd7vqj This automatically marks the unit as complete as soon as the unit is opened, and therefore it opens the next unit because the previous unit is already marked as complete.  
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Thank you for the clarification. I guess I was just confused because of the wording. The wording makes it seem like the unit is marked complete when the "next unit" button is clicked rather than when the unit is opened. Marking the unit as complete when the "next unit" button was clicked would have been ideal for me. However, marking the unit complete when it opens doesn't give me the desired results in my situation. Thanks for your help.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Continue Course button does not return where student left off’ is closed to new replies.