continue course button incorrect

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues continue course button incorrect

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi there has been some mistake while the code is posted here . There are some missing letters from the code . Therefore copy the code from this link : https://gist.github.com/alexvibealex/938bdeae6c32d0e5ea977e347f8e42c3
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, Thanks, but look at this. I still see a START button when I've already done some elements of the course. It's a clone site with no other customizer code, so what could be conflicting? I do have some code in css and in the wplms footer Google Analytics space.. See this, left is what used to work, on the right is what you gave me. I deleted the code on the left and replaced it with your new code. Was that correct or should I add it? Hope we can fix this. Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You removed wrong code . please remove the code which was shared just previously . just undo the while thing and add the latest code from here  : https://gist.github.com/alexvibealex/938bdeae6c32d0e5ea977e347f8e42c3
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I've done that as well. But then I miss the endscore. So maybe something from my active code, also given by you a year ago should be added to your new code. Because the code from a year ago (this code, only active for 24 hours) did show the endscore in coursesoverview. IN CONCLUSION: I want the status of the course to be correctly mentioned inside the button. And I want the final score of completed course to be mentioned in the button instead of the word COMPLETED. On both the courses page (meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod) as on the courses page inside the profile page. Both which were already realised. But now the status is now longer matching with the actual progress (start/continue/finished) of the course..
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok currently what you should do is to undo all the changes we have given to you in this topic . Share your valid ftp credentials we will add the code in your site .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    We need FTP details not wp-admin .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Please undo your changes. Now when you click a course button you skip the course page and completed course buttons have different styling than other course buttons. Also the styling of the buttons is different than it was. I can't explain more now because I don't have the time to sort behind the pc. But I did see your changes that have way more effects than I asked for.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Dear Alex, I had some time to look and think. So forget my previous post. Two things need to change: I don't what the button to immediately bring members into a course. When a member is at meestergijs.nl/cursusaanbod and clicks on a course button I want them to go to the course page first. That's where they can start a course. Just like it was before you've added the code. Maybe the skipping of the course page is useful for course that have already started, but finished and not even started courses should have this skip. I hope you still understand... Secondly, how can I change the styling of the completed courses button? Like this one: https://imgur.com/a/bnMjn0W  Can I have a #ffd700 button with #3f3f3f text color? If not, change it back to green with white, just like the other buttons. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    then exactly what you wanted in this topic . It was like this already before ? Im bit confused!
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    I changed it back. So your efforts have been deleted.. What is my issue? Some of the courses have buttons that say CONTINUE when they are already completed. Or buttons would see START when the have already been started. See video. http://somup.com/cYfoIZinFj
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    undid the code right now ,please clarify what exactly do you want ?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    See this video. Or this image. How come when the course button says START course, when I click it it shows that I already started the course so the button should say: CONTINUE. Am I right?
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • The topic ‘continue course button incorrect’ is closed to new replies.