Continue course button loading the same page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Continue course button loading the same page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Continue course button loading the same page, students cant continue the course, they are stuck in the same page, please help!
    admin: user; felipe vengoechea paswd: Ypvcyli2" student : andres guerrero  paswd: cometa   page; www.setasdesiecha.com/curso-virtual
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for sharing the credentials. But you had not marked your reply as private, please always mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials. Now I have edited your reply and marked it as private. Also I guess you forgot to share the site url to check your site.   Please check the following: 1) Go to wp-admin->wplms->course manager->take this course page, please make sure here the course status page is connected. 2) If the course status page is not connected here then connect the course status page here. If there is no course status page then please create a new page and set the template as create course, then connect this page here.. 3) Also go to wp-admin->settings->permalinks, and re-save the permalinks. Let me know if this helps.
    Thanks a lot, it worked!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Continue course button loading the same page’ is closed to new replies.