Continue course from My courses is not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Continue course from My courses is not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    astoria_group
    Participant
      We have bought ssl and made all versions of the site to redirect to https:// version. After that we resaved all permalinks, BUT when students log in and are taken to MY COURSES Page (view image 1 and 2) they see  the error from image 2. The strangest thing is that if they go to the course page and press the continue button - it works. But from MY COURSES doesnt ( view image 3) Please help! images: image 1 image 2 image 2 image 3
    astoria_group
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    astoria_group
    Participant
    Certificates also have problem showing! All the images in them are not showing!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Password is showing wrong . Please simply make sure that you have changed your wordpress and site url with https in your wp-admin-> settings -> general . Then re-save your permalinks again . to quickly fix the issue with the course status page please try adding the given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin : add_action('wp_footer','add_course_cookie_force_filly2'); function add_course_cookie_force_filly2(){   if(!is_user_logged_in())     return;   $user_id=get_current_user_id();   $id = vibe_get_option('take_course_page');   if(is_page($id)  && (wp_verify_nonce($_POST['continue_course'],'continue_course'.$user_id) || wp_verify_nonce($_POST['start_course'],'start_course'.$user_id) )){      $course_id=$_POST['course_id'];       $course_duration_parameter = apply_filters('vibe_course_duration_parameter',86400,$course_id);             $expire=time()+$course_duration_parameter;     echo '<script>     jQuery(document).ready(function(){       jQuery.cookie("course", '.$course_id.', { path: "/", expires: '.$expire.'});     });     </script>';   }       }  
    astoria_group
    Participant
    astoria_group
    Participant
    checking...
    Kindly provide me your ftp credentials as soon as possible.  
    Please mark your reply as private.
    astoria_group
    Participant
    astoria_group
    Participant
    Please help! This is what i see after trying to go to admin panel: <br style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;" /><b style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">Fatal error</b><span style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">: Cannot redeclare add_course_cookie_force_filly2() (previously declared in /home/astoria/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php:65) in </span><b style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">/home/astoria/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php</b><span style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"> on line </span><b style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;">126</b>
    fixed it.  
    Also the continue course is now working fine.  
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The topic ‘Continue course from My courses is not working’ is closed to new replies.