Continue Shopping button shows scheduled courses

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Continue Shopping button shows scheduled courses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello, I have just discovered that the 'Continue  Shopping' button on the shopping cart takes the customer to  the /shop page, which shows Products instead of  courses - even courses that are not scheduled to be released yet.  How can I prevent this from happening? Would I need to schedule the products as well, as I have done with the courses? Thanks Junayd
    logan
    hey, yes it is correct. shop page shows products. courses should be connected to the woo-commerce product and products should be connected with the course. when someone buys a product then after confirmation of order he will be enrolled in the course. let me know if you want any further information. *note: for better solutions share screenshots.
    junayd
    Spectator
    Hello, Sorry, I have resolved this topic now. You can close it now   Kind regards   Junayd
    Mk
    Great! Thanks for confirmation. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Continue Shopping button shows scheduled courses’ is closed to new replies.