Copy and paste on fill in th blank type questions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Copy and paste on fill in th blank type questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Hello, we recently had a student report that if she attempted to copy the the answer to a question from the text and paste it into a fill in the blank type question, the answer is duplicated a bunch of times and it freezes the browser. I tested this and experienced the same issue. Not sure if this is a bug, but I wanted to let you know in case it was. Thanks!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes this is already a known issue with the fillblank question types that the answer is doubled when you paste the answer in it.
    pacworks
    Spectator
    Thanks for the reply. Is there some code I could possibly use in my functons.php file or elsewhere to actually disable the the ability to paste answers in fill in the blank type questions. I would actually rather my students take the time to actually type out the answers rather than get in the habit of pasting them.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Sorry this is not available as of now, you can use some other third party plugins to restrict the right click and copy paste in the website.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Copy and paste on fill in th blank type questions’ is closed to new replies.