Copy/paste into fillblank [bug]

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Copy/paste into fillblank [bug]

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Louis
    Spectator
    Hi, Whenever I want to copy/paste some text into fillblank, the text is copied three times and it makes the whole module bug, and sometimes completely freeze. Since the fillblank is not tolerant at all (considers a mistake even for just an accent or a space missing, I sometimes display the possible answers into the hint, so the user only has to copy & paste and have a chance to get a correct answer. Btw, is it possible to make those modules more "tolerant"? So they don't count an answer as wrong if only an accent is missing for instance. Thanks
    Louis
    Spectator
    Hi, I still got the issue, any news on this? Thanks for the update
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hi, There are some more bugs including this bug also in script and it takes some more time to resolve this issue. Thanks
    Louis
    Spectator
    It is no longer needed to click twice in the fillblank zone to write some text, but pasting text still makes it triple ; copying "this" and pasting it in the zone will display "thisthistihs". Do you plan to work on it? Cheers
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, Yes, we'll be changing the script for this which will take some time.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Copy/paste into fillblank [bug]’ is closed to new replies.