Corporate Membership

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Corporate Membership

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    I would like to charge a Biannual fee for corporate organizations, so they can purchase courses for their employees at a discounted price. However, individuals will have to purchase courses at the original price (It's not a membership site ONLY) Please, advise the options available to achieve my objectives. Thank you. P.s. I have the following addons ( WPLMS WOOCOMMERCE,WPLMS Batches)
    Diana
    Participant
    I think you should check this: https://pluginrepublic.com/set-prices-user-role-woocommerce/
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    Thank you for your kind recommendation. I am assuming it's compatible with WPLMS and importantly with WPLMS batches.
    Diana
    Participant
    No idea about wplms batches, but it should be compatible with wplms because after all it is an extension of woocommerce. You can try and let me know here because I also didn't used this kind of feature
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    Thank you for your prompt reply, I am not convinced based on your last reply and the reply from the above link, therefore, if there is another way to achieve my objectives please keep me posted, otherwise please close this subject.
    Diana
    Participant
    Sir, What I was saying that, the shared link(https://pluginrepublic.com/set-prices-user-role-woocommerce/) will work with woocommerce. But no idea about wplms Batches because we didn't added any condition for showing Pricing According to User Role. So you can try that after installing and check whether it is working or not
    latifmiah
    Spectator
    Once again thank you, I fully understood what you wrote. I hope don't mind I intent to post this on the WPLMS FB group and maybe someone will have a different solution. Please close this subject.
    Diana
    Participant
    okay, Closing
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Corporate Membership’ is closed to new replies.