Correct answer flagged as wrong

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Correct answer flagged as wrong

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    quiz set to small text correct answer is <New Folder the bracket < get saved as < in custom fields when the user enters correctly the answear <New Folder it gets flagged as incorrect
    Mk
    Please share relevant course and quiz details. So that I can check it as soon as possible. waiting for your response.  
    Mk
    On my local its working. I tried by various options like <new and <new data. and its giving correct result.
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :     add_filter('wplms_get_answer_object_meta_query',function($query){   unset($query['meta_query']);   return $query; });
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    also for small text question you have to put exact correct answer in correct answer field not the option number .
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    the option number was added later since small text wasnt working added the code but still ot working add_filter('wplms_get_answer_object_meta_query',function($query){ unset($query['meta_query']); return $query; });
    Mk
    Please share FTP credentials in private reply. I need to check in your codes.
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Thanks for the credentials. I will check and reply to you tomorrow.
    Mk
    Finally I found a solution. I added this code in your customizer.   add_filter('wplms_text_correct_answer','custom_wplms_text_correct_answer',10,2); function custom_wplms_text_correct_answer($str_lowered_c_answer,$c_answer){ $str_lowered_c_answer = str_replace('<','',$str_lowered_c_answer); $str_lowered_c_answer = str_replace('<','',$str_lowered_c_answer);   $str_lowered_c_answer = str_replace('&lt;','',$str_lowered_c_answer); return $str_lowered_c_answer; }   add_filter('bp_course_save_question_quiz_answer',function($args){   $args['comment_content'] =  str_replace('<','&lt;',$args['comment_content']);   return $args; });
    Now its working. Please check and reply.
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    hi, the code fixed problem with < however other symbols still not working e.g > https://eforensicsmag.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=67652&action=edit
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    it seems the problem occurs with all special characters
    iliasoftware
    Spectator
    or maybe only < and >
    Mk
    I have changed your customization code. It should work now. For some special characters it will not work we will have to add it in custom.
    Or fix will be released in the next update.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The topic ‘Correct answer flagged as wrong’ is closed to new replies.