Correct Answers only shows in uppercase

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Correct Answers only shows in uppercase

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eric
    Spectator
    Why correct answers only shows in uppercase ? how can I set showing the same with question items?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I checked this on my test setup, the correct answers are shown as it is, refer: http://prntscr.com/fs9eif  
    Eric
    Spectator
    I am using the Modern theme withlatest version, could you double check it? Also can you suggest me which file I can code it for the uppercase , thanks
    Eric
    Spectator
    Btw, I just tired with multiple choice and multiple correct
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. Please make sure your default wplms theme and the plugins are updated to the latest versions i.e. 2.9.1.  
    Eric
    Spectator
    Hi I already using 2.9.1. Could you suggest me which file I should edit for the uppercase
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... You do not need to edit any file for this, there might be some custom css which is interfering and making the text to uppercase. You can use the bellow css to make it normal, or share the site url and the admin credentials to check which css is interfering with it: .quiz_questions li strong {text-transform: none;}
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Correct Answers only shows in uppercase’ is closed to new replies.