Couple of dev questions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Couple of dev questions

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    digitalrenovators
    Participant
    Hey Guys ....   Our dev is having a few issues. Please, can you help me out with the below questions so that we can progress the site forward...
      If their card gets declined they can’t click on submit and check out again without refreshing
      Can the invoices include VAT?
    Thank you
    Diana
    Participant
    @digitalrenovators The VAT rate differs with the situation and there is no architecture present in woo-commerce for that. The Tax calculation is dependent on the location of the customer. So when the user comes to checkout page then tax will be calculated according to the customer address. Right now, this is not present to have VAT on the invoices.
    digitalrenovators
    Participant
    Thank you please can you answer this question for me please
      If their card gets declined they can’t click on submit and check out again without refreshing
    digitalrenovators
    Participant
    Also is this possible : <p class="MsoNormal">Is it possible to have the theme show the VAT? Something like $price * 0.2?</p>
    Diana
    Participant
    @digitalrenovators First Part of Question In wplms theme we are using woocommerce plugin and this whole checkout, payment. These process are not handled by us. This is handled by woocommerce plugin. We are not modifying anything in the code of woocommerce plugin. Second Part If your VAT is same for all the products then i can check the woocommerce code to show the VAT with the product. Please share the screenshot where do you want to show the VAT. I cannot show the VAT according to the product because this is woocommerce feature and we are not handling this
    digitalrenovators
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    digitalrenovators
    Participant
    "The courses themselves that we offer don't have an expiry date, but their doesn't seem to be a way to have no course duration time on the courses themselves. Is there an option I am missing to have a course run for an unlimited duration of time, as long as the user has a membership? I checked the documentation but cannot seem to find an answer to this."
    Diana
    Participant
    @digitalrenovators Suppose your course duration is for 9 days. After the subscription expires for a user for that course. The course button display renews the subscription on the single course page. If the PMPRO level is connected with the course. Then on course expiration, the course button will redirect the user to purchase the membership level again. The membership will remain as long as course duration. please check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFAaUjHtNNU
    digitalrenovators
    Participant
    This is our devs reply- this doesn't answer the original question. as in the question, it states the courses DONT have an expiry date or length. SO how do we get around this. As we need the course to have no expiry date
    Diana
    Participant
    @digitalrenovators To have the courses to be accessible for unlimited time. You should add the duration of the course as 9999 days. This will give you unlimited access to that course. I guess this is what you want to achieve: https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/course-issues/ Please do not post multiple times for the same issue Track the reply there. I am closing this topic
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Couple of dev questions’ is closed to new replies.