Course Admin – Bulk Actions – Adding Students doesn't update the count on succes

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course Admin – Bulk Actions – Adding Students doesn't update the count on succes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    eclipsedev
    Spectator
    Hello, The add_bulk_students action doesn't update the student counts on the page. On the ajax success would like to have the counts updated. Thank you
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It works fine, you just have to reload the page after adding the students to the course. On ajax it does not update the count and its not possible as of now.
    eclipsedev
    Spectator
    Thanks Latiyan, In my instance I updated the success to increment the count by the number of students submitted for bulk add. I realize if some of those in the list aren't added due to them not existing or already being on the course that the count will be temporarily incorrect. So I've followed that by a delayed reload which might make sense for this to avoid any potential data inconsistencies and to show the updated counts and listing. I'd suggest the delayed reload would be a good call on this action to refresh counts and listing. Cheers
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanks for your suggestion.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Admin – Bulk Actions – Adding Students doesn't update the count on succes’ is closed to new replies.