Course Admin link not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Course Admin link not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tomsmidt
    Spectator
    Hello, The course admin link does not work on our courses.  We need to be able to add and remove students from the course. - Course is published - Vibe Custom Types shows "Update failed" - Vibe Shortcodes shows "Update failed" (see attached) We may need to upgrade the entire system but I wanted to check with you first. Thank you.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can update all the plugins together from wp-admin->updates and update all the plugins together. Also make sure your theme is updated to latest version. The course admin link and some other links do not work after update due to permalinks, so after every update its recommended to re-save the permalinks from the settings->permalinks.
    tomsmidt
    Spectator
    Thank you, we are upgrading WPLMS, then updating the plugins.  I will report if this solves the issue.    
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    After update please re-save the permalinks and then check.
    tomsmidt
    Spectator
    Here's an update: We upgraded WPLMS as well as the permalinks plugin.  Now the Admin link works for an Instructor when they need to update their list of students in specific courses Thank you, your advice worked. We have other minor issues, but I'll post these in a separate thread after researching.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok thanks for confirming, so marking the topic as resolved and closing the topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Admin link not working’ is closed to new replies.