Course Admin Student Search not working with email

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course Admin Student Search not working with email

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    learner4life
    Participant
    Hi, the student search in course admin does not work with student email address. It only picks up name and username. Can you please include email search as well.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    As none of the user has asked the same feature before can you please create feature for this here : https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/general/feature-request/
    learner4life
    Participant
    It is not a feature request. That's how it always was. This got messed up only in recent update.
    sandy
    You're correct. It was removed in the last update. I have now added it back in the 2.2.2 update releasing today.
    learner4life
    Participant
    After the 2.2.2  update, the email search is working but there is another problem. In the course admin search, all users that match are shown in the results whether they are in the course or not. Only that their status is shown as expired.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Do you mean if the student is continuing the course still the search shows it as expired ?  
    learner4life
    Participant
    No, I meant that the students who are not susbcribed to the course are also showing up in the search results. Below their name the status is shown as expired. I think somewhere on the forum another person is facing a similar problem.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep this found to be an issue in vibe course module plugin . Fix is releasing for the same tommorrow . Thanks for reporting this bug , track : https://trello.com/c/0405lQAH
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Admin Student Search not working with email’ is closed to new replies.