Course and quiz duration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course and quiz duration

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Spectator
    I will organise a course with a live event, after the event students have 1 day to finish the quiz. After the event students receive an email form an external application with the direct link for the quiz. The quiz is set with 24 hours to complete, but I see that the countdown start only when the student click "Start the quiz" What happen if a student start the quiz after 23 hours the live event is ended? they have 24 hours to finish so they can submit a quiz after 47 hours? I can create a course of 1 day with only 1 unit with a fixed date/time and student can access at specific start day and start hour, so I am sure that no one start the quiz before the live event is ended. But if the live event finish at 1pm, how can I lock the quiz to end a 1pm of the day after? Is possible to lock the quiz when a student get the direct link like: https://mydomain.com/quiz/name-of-quiz Thank you for any suggestion! Marco
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes the timer will start counting when they start the quiz .so yes if he/she starts at 23rd hour then they will get 24 hours after that . Im sorry Currently we do not have any such settings in wplms to set the end timings for the quiz for all students .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Course and quiz duration’ is closed to new replies.