Course auto evaluation and course admin

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course auto evaluation and course admin

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    caseyh
    Participant
    I created a demo course with one unit to test out the student's experience. My real course will be a 21-day, one unit per day, course of listening to an audio clip. There will be no quizzes. My question, how do I set a course to automatically evaluation without an instructor's intervention? As long as the student access each's day's unit and marks it complete, I want to to autoevaluate as "complete" and "passed" and have them immediately get their certificate. My second question is that with this test course that I created and just took as a student, I clicked finish course and now that button says "Course under evaluation" but I can't figure how to go in as an instructor and mark it complete. When I visit "https://instinctivecognition.com/course/21-days-test/admin" I get a blank white page.  
    This reply has been marked as private.
    caseyh
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Hi, @Caseyh I just logged into your site. Your permalinks were not saved that's why the admin link was not working. Now, all the links seems to be working fine. I resaved them from wp-admin->settings->permalinks. #Cheers :)
    caseyh
    Participant
    Awesome! Thank you. I can never remember all of these little things.
    Hi, We are glad to know that your issue is resolved. We are marking your topic as resolved and closing the topic. #Cheers :) Have a nice day :) Regards, Vibethemes Support.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Course auto evaluation and course admin’ is closed to new replies.