Course batches one corporate place many courses, seats and batches in one place

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Course batches one corporate place many courses, seats and batches in one place

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, I see that You have the option to buy batches. In wplms batches 1.5 version now you can sell batches for bulk students also which is best in this scenario, refer the tutorial: https://vibethemes.com/documentation/wplms/knowledge-base/wplms-buy-batch-feature/   I see that this function is for a company solution, and it is great: - A company or corporate wants to buy Courses for their X number of employees. Now I have this question: If I am a company I want just one site ("ABC company" batch) when I can see all the courses or batches that I buy. If I buy excel, power point, Marketing, Logistic course I want see all the courses and all seats to assign but only in one place, Not in 4 or 5 or 100 batches.. Just in one place or "Father batches" called "ABC company batch" when I see all my sub batches, or only all my courses that I buy with all allow seat to assign.. If I do that the "ABC company" can see all students of the company in just one place, all courses, all statistics, all sub bacthes.   Is it possible or how can I do that?   Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Moving topic in wplms batches forum. PS: Please try creating the topics in relevant forums only.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... The parent and child batches system is not available in wplms. There are no parent batch or no child batch in wplms. ------------------ You can simply create a page where a company say "ABC Company" purchase a batch with all courses, then a batch will be created and the user who purchase it will become the batch admin and he/she can add students in that batch and then those students can do any courses connected to that batch. There are also some variations in this feature which is explained in the tutorial. Let me know if you have any issue in understanding any of the variations of it.
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, What happen if I buy a Batch today 2 courses and 10 seats per course, but I see that I need 5 seats more in one course.. Can I add seats on the same batch? Or Must do I buy another Batch?.. The problem I see on it is that is thta I have the first batch with two courses.. and the second batch with the same one course.. but I have to admin in two differents batchs... The problem is most complicated if "ABC company" buy 10 batches during a year with differents courses and differents seats.... Is There a solution to buy on the same batch courses and seats... and add more seats if I need and add more courses.. I think it is the solution.   Thanks.
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi,   The most important for Human Resources is: 1. Just one place to admin. 2. See all courses that I buy to my company in thta one place. 3. See the statistics of my students (employees) on each course in the same place 4. The power off buy courses to my admin batch and add seats to each course in that batch. I don't imagine to go in 10 btaches go out to other batch.. if I have the same course in 5 batches is complicated enter on each one to see the students... is most useful I buy in one poace the course an add seats every time that I need to the same course... No buy 100 batches.   Is it possible? Thanks.      
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi.. You can check the last variation mentioned in that shortcode in the tutorial. You can ask your user to pay one time payment and then the company will have only one batch and in future the company can add other courses and students in the batch normally.
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, I try the last variaton, but: 1. I don't find the option to add more courses or more seats. 2. I don't find the option to assign seats... I have a batch with two seats.. I don't find where I assign them like admin group Thanks.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Go to manage->batch, there you can add more seats and courses, refer: http://prntscr.com/fvo8sc
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, thanks.   and the question 2. 2. Where do I assign seats? I have 1 student on my batch... and in the course say 2 seats available.. but when I click I go to checkout payment...   How do I assign seat Thanks.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please check my previous screenshot. You can change the seats from the batch settings. --------------- Now the students will have to join the batch or enroll in the batch to fill the seats. They can purchase the course and then enroll in any batch they want.
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, I am review this again. You say "Now the students will have to join the batch or enroll in the batch to fill seats. They can purchase the course and then enroll in any batch they want"   But the idea is the admin Batch (Human resource) buy the courses, buy some seats for each course and the admin batch assign students to the courses. Totally control by human resource department (admin batch).   Thanks  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, In this case you should not allow any users to purchase the course, you can simply create private courses. Now connect the courses with the batch and whenever the user joins the batch then that user can do any course connected with that batch.
    jabenalcazar
    Participant
    Hi, I think it is not a solution. 1. I sell courses to individual clients. I can´t make all course privates. 2. I can´t duplicate courses the same privates and open courses. 3. The idea is that Admin Batch Can buy the courses, the assign to their workers to the courses admin batch decide.   Another solution.   Thanks.      
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi, There is also a setting in the batch to allow users to only view courses connected to their batch, refer: http://prntscr.com/gomk0w So when the batch admin add users to the batch then the students cannot see other courses on the website and will only be able to see the courses connected to their batch. Hence the users will only do the courses connected to their batch.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Course batches one corporate place many courses, seats and batches in one place’ is closed to new replies.