Course block7

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    How can I create the course blocks in this https://wplms.io/demos/demo12/ for visual composer?
    logan
    Hello, those block are made by elementor plugin. if you are using the latest version of theme then you could import the demo 12 from wp-admin > wplms > demo switcher. let me know if you need any further information. Regards
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    Thank you. Just for my clarification, is the use of Elementor plugin the only way to create the block? or can the same block be created using visual composer?
    logan
    Yes, That can be done but every page builder has its own feature and functionality. We have used extra codes to style the blocks that is more than the page builder's functionality. but most important thing  is classes. we have applied these styling codes on elementor classes. if you build block with wp-bakery then the classes will be different and we will have to write codes all over again & that is most tedious thing. Also want to tell you please install elementor plugin that is most sophisticated page builder than others. i personally like this one. just recommendation rest choice is yours. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    Thank you so much. I have heard good things about Elementor! If I install Elementor plugin, do I need to convert all existing pages to Elementor or  can I have both Visual Composer and Elementor plugins together for wplms -  continue to use Visual Composer for existing pages and Elementor for future pages and features?
    logan
    Hello, Yes it is actually ! Yes you can use a number of page builder. they can run simultaneously. But you can use a page builder only in 1 page. you cant edit same page with two different page builders. Create new page either with wp-bakery or elementor. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
    Note: if you have updated theme to 3.9 there should be elementor present. if it is not then install it from plugin system.
    Lifeischoice
    Participant
    Thank you for your clear explanation!
    logan
    Hey, We aim to improve the usability of our customer's web-sites and we are glad to have made a contribution. If you find our information to be helpful & you wouldn’t mind leaving a review, we would really appreciate that! Here: https://themeforest.net/item/wplms-learning-management-system/reviews/6780226 Thanks & Regards
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Course block7’ is closed to new replies.