Course Bundles & Product Listings

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course Bundles & Product Listings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ajacks
    Participant
    Hi, I have started looking at bundling courses as part of a Product. The option to sell Course Bundles is amazing and help a lot. Although I have now run into an issue. There are two places to buy a Course.... 1) All Courses Page - Free Courses and Paid Courses 2) Shop Page - Paid Courses (repeated), Course Bundles, and Individual Products - without categories For me a user looks at one place to shop....we don't want him to be wondering what's the difference... My suggestion for simplicity: a) There should be an option to list Course Bundles in the All Courses page b) Free Courses should be displayed in Shop Page c) Rationalize the theme look and feel across Directory and Shop pages
    1. Product Blocks similar to Courses Block
    2. Grid and Row listings
    3. Filters design should be similar to All Courses filters
    d) Course Categories should be replicated automatically in Shop Categories with subsequent product display as Categorized in All Courses These simple changes (well to me at least) might make it easier for the end user who would like to see a single system.... please let me know if I have missed a setting that already covers the above.... please guide.... thanks
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, a) Sorry there is no any option available to list Course bundles on All course page. b) For free courses on shop page you can set the product price zero. c) This is not available in wplms as of now. d) Course categories can not be replicated automatically in shop categories. For this you need to add manually in wp-admin -> products-> categories.
    ajacks
    Participant
    Thank you for the clarifications! You can close this topic, cheers
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Welcome.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Bundles & Product Listings’ is closed to new replies.