course button on profile page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues course button on profile page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, When I go to all courses page inside my profile menu I see that the course buttons that have been customized to show final scores are not aligned to center. See here: https://imgur.com/a/ydOXzcL Even though I'm already using thise code: .bp-user.course .course.mycourse .item-credits form#retake_course_submit_form a.link.retake_submit.tip {display: none;} .bp-user.course .course.mycourse ul#course-list .item-credits strong:hover{background-color: #fff !important;color: #3f3f3f !important;border: 2px solid #3f3f3f !important;} .bp-user.course .course.mycourse ul#course-list .item-credits strong { font-size: 14px !important; padding: 5px 24px !important; vertical-align: middle !important; border-radius: 3px !important;} Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks, Gijs
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Did you see my screenshot and did you read my description? I'm only talking about the wider buttons, the buttons that show end score. :)
    Diana
    Participant
    Then I will need an account in which these scores is visible otherwise I have to complete a course(the one which is manually evaluated) and then I need to apply css
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Perfect! We close this one as well, Diana.
    Diana
    Participant
    okay, thanks for confirming Closing
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘course button on profile page’ is closed to new replies.