course button text doesn’t match progress

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues course button text doesn’t match progress

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello, Me again.. With an issue we have discussed before. I still can't fix it. I've had this issue on different devices with different IP addresses. The course button that tells you to START or CONTINUE a course don't always show the right text. How to fix this? See this video for some examples. Thanks, Gijs
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yep really strange one and we never seen any other customer facing this . Must be related to some caching or something there . We need your creds as we are not able to replicate this issue . we would also need your site ftp credentials in order to debug this . But Im sure we wont get anything since the data is coming through caching or something , maybe database caching ?
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    In your video, the first course you click says START but the course has already started. So you have the same issue? Could it then still be caching related? How come you have to problem as well then?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YEs its purely a caching issue the course page gets cached in the browser and it does not loads updated values from the server at all . IT does not makes any hit to server that's why it shows old value . You need to exclude the course page and coursabond page from caching .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    coursabond?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    YEs that as well as these pages are dynamic and content in it should not be cached ,infact the caching should not be done for logged in user .
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Get it. I'll ask Kinsta to turn that off. I no longer use any caching plugins. That's why I didn't understand the issue..
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Let's close. Thanks again :)
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘course button text doesn’t match progress’ is closed to new replies.