Course card not looking good with multiple instructors

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Course card not looking good with multiple instructors

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    javadh
    Spectator
    Hi I have added multiple instructors to a course but the course card is not looking nice because all the instructors are displayed. You can check the URL and screenshot. Do you have any solution for this so the size of the card doesn't grow longer than other course cards?
    Veronica
    hi the card is fetching the data and showing accordingly it is responsive but if you want to fix the height then maybe a course with a large description can conflict. let us know either you want to fix the height or you want to hide the co-authors
    javadh
    Spectator
    I prefer to hide the co-authors and perhaps display just the first co-author in the list. This way the card will look just like the other cards with the same height.
    Veronica
    hi try to add this one: in wplms-customizer.php file
    add_action('init','wplms_coauthors_plus_function');
    function wplms_coauthors_plus_function(){
      if(class_exists('WPLMS_Coauthors_Plus')){
        $wplms_events = new WPLMS_Coauthors_Plus();
        remove_filter('wplms_display_course_instructor',array($wplms_events,'wplms_coauthor_plus_instructor'),10,2);
      }
    }
    javadh
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply. I get the following error: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wplms_coauthors_plus_function() (previously declared in /home/nimaghor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-coauthors-plus/wplms-coauthor-plus.php:132) in /home/nimaghor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-customizer/wplms-customizer.php on line 40
    Veronica
    seems like the same function name is used in your customizer plugin try this one:
    add_action('init','wplms_coauthors_plus_custom_function');
    function wplms_coauthors_plus_custom_function(){
      if(class_exists('WPLMS_Coauthors_Plus')){
        $wplms_events = new WPLMS_Coauthors_Plus();
        remove_filter('wplms_display_course_instructor',array($wplms_events,'wplms_coauthor_plus_instructor'),10,2);
      }
    }
    javadh
    Spectator
    Thanks for your reply. I added the updated code and didn't receive the error this time but all instructors are still displayed instead of displaying only the first one. Can you please have a look at it yourself?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css : .course_instructor a:not(:first-child){display:none;}
    javadh
    Spectator
    none of this worked. I used the Elementor course card to make a new design and it worked there by luck. Thanks anyway.
    Veronica
    thanks for your confirmation
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Course card not looking good with multiple instructors’ is closed to new replies.