Course Category redirect to Course directory is not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes Course Category redirect to Course directory is not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    devpatel
    Spectator
    I am trying to use your Course Category Redirection feature but its not working, It blinks for a sec and goes out. Please help me to solve it
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    This is working fine at our end please make sure the course category and course category navigation widget is present on the all courses page to make the redirection work properly. Also make sure your theme and plugins are updated to the latest versions.
    devpatel
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    devpatel
    Spectator
    sandy
    I checked your site, the directory is working correct, the permalinks are set but the course category redirection is not working as expected. I doubt if this issue is related to caching in your site, can you try disabling the caching plugin and check if the issue is resolved.
    devpatel
    Spectator
    OK let me check with this
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok.
    devpatel
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your site and replicated the issue but the same is not replicable on any of our test sites. This seems to be a site specific issue, and we'll need some more time to debug this issue.
    devpatel
    Spectator
    Hello, Please resolve the issue or help us resolve the issue as soon as possible. We are waiting for your reply.   Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please try updating your wplms_modern child theme and again check the issue ? (latest modern theme present in latest wplms package )
    devpatel
    Spectator
    Hello, The theme modern and wplms both are already updated to your newest version :- 2.2.2  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    manafzar
    Participant
    Hi, I Have a course categories in directory page and add buddypress sidebar, but it's not working fine. When i click in a course category, it works correctly a few second and then it shows all the courses. The wplms are already updated to your newest version : 2.3.1 you can see problem : http://learnfiles.com/demo/all-courses/ please help !      
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @ehsancharmpisheh: Please create your own topic for your issues. Please make sure you add course category navigation widget on the all courses page sidebar. Also make sure your theme and plugins are updated to latest versions.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Category redirect to Course directory is not working’ is closed to new replies.