Course Creation & Duplicate Reviews

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course Creation & Duplicate Reviews

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    asimawan13
    Participant
    Hello, I am developing a site which runs classroom courses. The same courses are run every month, so the contents remain the same for each course run.
    1. What can be my best strategy to develop this? Should I create separate course for each month so that the booking process can be done separately? Can someone suggest a best way. OR I should have all dates in one page with details of dates and locations and can insert all the checkout options/process from there, so that it needs not to be duplicated?
    2. If YES to the above question, how can I move the reviews from Jan course to Feb course, else I will looseall the good recommendations from the past courses?
    3. The courses will be run in different cities and in different dates, so I need to have a calendar where the location and dates can be seen/filtered. OR if it is possible that any visitor from any location is shown ONLY the courses of his location.
    Appreciate a kind guidance in detail. Many thanks. ADA
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    To achieve this the best way is to use wplms batches plugin, refer: http://vibethemes.com/downloads/wplms-batches/  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    For details refer the tutorials on wplms batches.
    asimawan13
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for the link. Just to confirm that the reviews of the past courses/batches will be moved to the new course or no? I want the reviews to be moved with the new course as else all the good words will be lost. What can be the best way to have those past reviews moved to the new course? Many thanks. ADA
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Since the course is same only the batches differ therefore the reviews will remain, because the reviews are of the course not of the batches.
    asimawan13
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    asimawan13
    Participant
    asimawan13
    Participant
    Hi, I could finally figure out the license key which activated the plugin, but it does not work, actually it does not appear as has been shown in your video for the WPLMS Batches. I will appreciate if you make the installation and starting/working on it more easier in the first place, for the convenience of others and popularity. Secondly can you please advise or put this right as I am unable to work on it. Many thanks. ADA
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The license key is different for every paid plugins, you need to get the license key from your account on vibethemes.com. When you add the license key in the wp-admin->lms->settings->addons->wplms batches plugin  then the plugin will be activated and will turn green. If you face any issues related to wplms batches plugin then you can create a topic in wplms batches forum: https://wplms.io/support/forums/forum/wplms-addons/wplms-batches/
    asimawan13
    Participant
    Hi H.K Latiyan Thanks for your reply. I mentioned that I got the key and activated the plug in, but unfortunately it is not working and nothing is appearing as you have shown in the plugin video. Can you suggest a solution for this? I will also create a topic, though will appreciate your guidance for the resolve. Many thanks. ADA
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please make sure the groups component is enabled from wp-admin->settings->buddypress. This plugin requires the groups component to work properly.
    asimawan13
    Participant
    Hi H.K Latiyan, Thanks for the support. I have been able to get it right. But it is strongly recommended that such small things are guided in one go and at the start if someone is trying to work with the plugin, this will surely imrpove popularity and reduce communication overhead. I will check the details now and will get any required possible support. Thanks again. Best Regards, ADA
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Ok, Thanks for the suggestions. We'll try improving this.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can create new topics if you face any issues. So closing this topic.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Creation & Duplicate Reviews’ is closed to new replies.