Course Curriculum

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course Curriculum

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    raraujo28
    Spectator
    When I choose to show the Curriculum at the Course page, each unit brings a DETAILS link (see screenshot), which pops up the entire content of the course, even to non-logged users. How can I fix this? Thanks, Rodolfo.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It seems like you have enabled full units in curriculum setting in course settings. Refer: http://prntscr.com/a845dt Hide full unit in curriculum then the details option will be hidden in course curriculum.
    Forte
    Participant
    I have the opposite problem. I WANT to show everything but even when I change the option as above it still takes me to the HOME section each time I click CURRICULUM. Sometimes it says Error 404.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    @forte: Please create your own topic for your issues as this is a very old topic and not even related to your issue. So closing this topic. You want to show full units in the curriculum then just enable the setting as shown in the screenshot I shared in my previous reply. Also try re-saving the permalinks from settings->permalinks.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Curriculum’ is closed to new replies.