Course Curriculum is not working as in the demo

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course Curriculum is not working as in the demo

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mswebtechnology
    Spectator
    when I open an individual course page, I see course curriculum in the top menu under the Course Name and its featured image like the following order But it does not show below the Course Description and If I click on curriculum it takes me to home page. But when I go to LMS >> settings and enable the option "Show curriculum below Course description" it disappears fro the menu and shows up below the course description. I want it to sow up at both place in the course menu and when user clicks it takes him to the curriculum section on the same page just as in Demo. How can I do that.. Please help!! </div> </div> </div>
    mswebtechnology
    Spectator
    Also could you please share the link to download the latest version of Wp Bakery and layer slider as it keeps giving me error for updatng it to the latest version. I followed all the steps as mentioned on your KB article - https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/how-to-update-visual-composer/. It is still on ver 5.5.4 while the wordpress says the latest version is 5.5.5. Please help with this as well. Thanks in Advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well to update and follow this tip you need to make sure that you have updated theme to latest version as well .   for course issue : please follow : goto wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> enable -> "Show curriculum below Course description  " . then  goto wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager -> Course tabs -> enable it . Then you will see curriculum  . last step : goto wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> course menu -< click reset settings button there .
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Curriculum is not working as in the demo’ is closed to new replies.