Course Custom Field not working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course Custom Field not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vfa01
    Participant
    Hello Dear, I have tried your instruction in this link. https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/adding-a-custom-field-to-add-custom-information-in-course-details/   But it's not working. Can you please help?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check this and make it work for you. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    vfa01
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I checked your website and I couldn't find the code that you have added. Please let me know where have you added the code given in the tip. If you have not added the code then please add the code in your wplms-customizer.php file present in your wplms customizer plugin. Then I'll check why is it not working on your website.
    vfa01
    Participant
    Well, where should I add the code in step 2. I have added this once then Dashboard got dead. I recovered from cpanel. Please let me know where should I add code in 2nd step.  
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    First and second both the codes are to be added in the wplms-customizer.php file present in wp-admin->plugins->editor->select wplms customizer plugin.
    vfa01
    Participant
    well whenever I put second code site dashboard got dead. what is the solution
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The code works fine on my test setup. Can you please share ftp credentials, so that I can delete the code if anything goes wrong on your website. I'll add the code and test it myself.
    ateetagrawal
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    This code will no longer work as the course menu widget has been updated. You need to use this code instead. Copy the code from this link and paste it in your customiser. Then go to wp-admin->lms settings ->course settings Add new item You can add your custom item from there. But note this that you cannot customise it course wise. https://gist.github.com/rohit-skywalker/975dbe1e8004b462b46418b66fdf9e6a
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Custom Field not working’ is closed to new replies.