Course Details Menu Hover Color

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Course Details Menu Hover Color

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    I would like to change the hover color from turquoise to blue - I attached a screenshot from a course page (I'm hovering over members)... I looked on some forums but it seems pretty theme specific - is there any way to do this?  Thank you!
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    It is the theme primary color, if you want to change the primary color, then please go to wp-admin->appearance->customize->theme->primary color, refer: http://prntscr.com/9ysb3d
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    I have changed the primary theme color the the correct blue (which is what changed the "home" to blue, but I can't get "members" to change to the same blue)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer this video: http://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cDnhhth8Ug This video clearly shows, when the theme primary color is changed to blue, then the hover color is also changed with it. Also make sure your theme is updated to latest version.
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    I'm not sure why this isn't working for me - that is exactly how I changed my primary color - I'm still stuck :(  I'm running version 2.02 of the modern childtheme
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Make sure your WPLMS main theme is also updated to latest version.
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    It is also version 2.02
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your site. PS:Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    okay thank you for sticking with me!   user: culturecornersadmin password: el+cc!mon330
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    The new version of theme and plugins has been released please update all your plugins and theme. Then check and let us know if this helps.
    mas6ce
    Spectator
    that worked!  Thank you! :)
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanx for confirming.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Details Menu Hover Color’ is closed to new replies.