Course details per course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Course details per course

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    planetacg
    Spectator
    Hi, I've just setted up the LMS>Course Settings> Course Details. Before doing that I had setted Custom Course details in every course individually. Now, the  individual Custom Course details doesn't appears and I need some specific details per course. How can I active the custom course details per course?
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    To show the Custom Course details set by you individually in each course you need to set priority to "9999".
    planetacg
    Spectator
    Where can i set this priority?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share your site url and admin credentials and also share details about which setting is now showing there ? Please also tell if you have added any custom code for this ? share ftp credentials also . PS : mark reply as private while sharing private info.
    planetacg
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well if you set custom course details from wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> course settings then only those details show there which you have are present there . It will not show the default course details . it will show only those details that are selected there in wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> course settings . to show default one you have add those details  also : http://prntscr.com/iy11li
    planetacg
    Spectator
    OK, I've deleted wp-admin -> lms -> settings -> course settings and it shows Course details per course as I need. Problem Solved, thank you.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Course details per course’ is closed to new replies.