Course directory sorter/filter issue

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Course directory sorter/filter issue

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Deserter92
    Participant
    Hey Vibe team ! I have a problem on my "all courses" (course directory) page. When a student arrive on that page, the filter is set on "select order", and only 2 courses out of 25 are displayed. 1# How can I change this setting like that : When a student arrive on the page, the filter is set on "Highest Rated"" or "Most members". 2# And it leads to a second problem : I have the buddypress course filter widget in the sidebar and when I check a filter and click on "Filter results", the filter that I told about at the beginning of this message is reset on "select order". As a result, no course is displayed.   How can I fix these issues ?   Thanks a lot ! Please check the screenshot I've added.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Clear cookies and check again. Also make sure the Theme and plugins are updated to latest version. #1. Set the default order in ocurse directory from  WP Admin - LMS - Settings  section. #2. Yes, this is because as of now Sort (dropdown) can be applied only after filter (course filters). So we need to reset the sort dropdown to avoid any confusion in results. As a result, no course is displayed. : Please clarify this.     
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Course directory sorter/filter issue’ is closed to new replies.