course directory view permissions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting course directory view permissions

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    diego
    Participant
    Hi guys, Thanks for your amazing support. I'd like to know why if a non-logged user visits my site, he is unable to see the courses in the all course directory. Where are the permissions to modify this? I'm unable to find them. Thank you very much.
    Diana
    Participant
    @diego, Please make sure all courses page is connected in the wp-admin->settings->buddypress->pages->course. Also check in LMS > Settings > Default order of course directory
    diego
    Participant
    Thanks @Diana, Didn't work. Do you think it is something related to widgets? I was doing some testing, and I removed all the widgets.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    diego
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @diego, All the settings seems to be fine. But still the courses in directory is not visible for non logged in users which is a little bit strange Can I try deactivating your third-party plugins? to check the issue i need your permission
    diego
    Participant
    yes please, deactivate them. I deleted everything on the widgets, do you think it may be related? Also, I think a few months ago I tried installing a membership plugin, the one you recommend in your tutorials. This is urgent please, so I am grateful for your help and support.
    Diana
    Participant
    @diego, Yes, I am checking now... I tried everything by deactivating the plugins, creating a different page and setting it to settings > Buddypress > Pages Still not works. I need your cpanel credentials to check in the code itself why the courses are not visible for non logged in members
    diego
    Participant
    Hi, I don't have access to panel, as my instance is on Amazon Web Services. I can give you permission through SSH or SFTP, but I need to include the key. Do you have an email where I can send it to you?
    Diana
    Participant
    diego
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    diego
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @diego, You replied on one of your topics that it is fixed and the issue was due to wplms batches plugin customization
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘course directory view permissions’ is closed to new replies.