Course does not go to last completed unit

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course does not go to last completed unit

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lightswitch
    Spectator
    Hi, After an update, when I go into a course, it does not take me to the last completed unit, but rather takes me to the beginning of the course. What setting do I need to change to ensure that users go to their last completed unit within a course?
    Diana
    Participant
    @lightswitch, Reset the course from course-admin tab and then add the unit > save curriculum. Then try to access the course. If still the issue persists then share the course URL with credentials here in a private reply.
    lightswitch
    Spectator
    Hi, Thanks for the reply. Do you mean reset the individual user on a course? I don't want to lose any data.
    Diana
    Participant
    @lightswitch, Yes, I mean if a user is taking the course. While he is taking the course as an admin you removed the last unit of the course. For that user, say there are 4 units to complete a course. But as you removed one of them, and he is not able to access the last unit. Try this same with a test user and let me know whether it works or not.
    lightswitch
    Spectator
    @Diana, Thanks again for the response.  I fear I may not have described my problem well enough. I'm not having any trouble with accessing units - my problem is that when a user clicks "continue course" on a course, they are taken to the beginning of the course and not to the last "save point" (i.e. the latest unit they have completed) in the course. This occurs with users who have just been enrolled in the course and there have been no changes to units in the course. The platform used to take a user to their "save point", but it does not do this any more. Is there a setting that I can change to allow this to happen again? Many thanks!
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Hello, Please share your valid admin credentials with us to replicate this issue on your site. PS: Mark the reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    lightswitch
    Spectator
    Hi Mark, Thanks for the reply. I would prefer not to share the admin credentials as the site is live and we cannot afford the risk. Do you have any suggestions as to what the problem would be?  
    lightswitch
    Spectator
    Many thanks  
    Diana
    Participant
    @lightswitch, We cannot help you without the admin credentials. Need to check each and everything on your site. This issue is not replicated on my test setup even it is updated
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Course does not go to last completed unit’ is closed to new replies.