course duration turns to zero

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues course duration turns to zero

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    deanzomah
    Spectator
    <span style="color: #666666; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; background-color: #fafafa;">i updated my website to 2.0, all things seem fine till i noticed one thing for now. i had a course which the duration was one week (1 Weeks) before, but after the update i changed it from one weeks (1) to 3 days in the course setting, but in the front-end it is showing “0 Weeks” how do i resolve this?</span>  
    sandy
    Can you please check the duration type is set to weeks or days while creating/editing the course. Try changing it to "Days". Let us know if this helps.
    deanzomah
    Spectator
    before the update it was in weeks, and i desired to change it from one week to 3 days, i have changed it to days in the course setting, still showing 0 weeks in frontend
    sandy
    Go to WP Admin - WPLMS - Course Manager - Course Duration parameter - Set this to automatic. This setting overrides all the course specific settings. p.s : this setting will be removed in subsequent update.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘course duration turns to zero’ is closed to new replies.