Course duration under 1 hour

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Course duration under 1 hour

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    yudkoren
    Participant
    Hi I have a course with duration of 40 minutes. Because the duration is under 1 hour - it displayed as "Duration: 0". How can I display the real duration of the course (40 minutes)?   Yud
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    You can go to wp-admin->wplms->course manager->course duration parameter, and set it to automatic.
    yudkoren
    Participant
    Thanks, but that changes the parameter for all courses. I have courses duration in minutes, and have in hours. How do I set different duration parameter for each course? Yud
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Sorry this is not possible to set different duration parameter for different courses in wplms as of now. You can set any one parameter or simply set it to automatic, so that it calculates the duration parameter automatically.
    yudkoren
    Participant
    How can I set it non-automatically? How do I set different duration (total time of all units) for each course?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... If you want total unit duration then you can add it from the course settings, refer: http://prntscr.com/g02jsb But the parameter will be set automatically. If the total duration comes out to be 70 minutes then it will show 1 hour and 10 minutes.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    I have already mentioned in my reply that its not possible to set different parameters for different courses in wplms as of now.
    yudkoren
    Participant
    How can I display the parameter units (hours/minutes/days...) of the total duration of the lessons of the course - beside the clock icon? When a user sees number 40 beside the clock icon, he can't understand if it means 40 minutes, 40 hours or 40 days (for the total duration of the units).
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    HI... By default its shows if its a hour or week or minutes, refer: http://prntscr.com/g0ycjc We do not show just numbers.
    yudkoren
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I am not sure why its not working on your website. Can you please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue on your website. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
    yudkoren
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Hi... I checked your website your plugin is not updated, there was a bug in that version so I updated the code for this on your website. The latest version is 2.9.2, the wplms theme and all its plugins are at 2.9.2 versions now.
    yudkoren
    Participant
    Thanks. That fixed the problem. But I still see the update message that my theme is 2.9.1...
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Yes, because I have not updated your theme for any plugin. The latest version is 2.9.2, and you can update it to the latest version.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘Course duration under 1 hour’ is closed to new replies.