Course Edit Matters

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Course Edit Matters

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Hello Vibetheme, I had sent a message earlier that we do not want Instructors to edit or create course on our platform pergus.arambee.com.ng There are now new issues; 1. Both instructors and admin cannot edit courses (add, edit course through profile where prices are fixed, except through LMS) 2. Instructors can still create courses, we want that function disabled for every user apart from admin.
    Diana
    Participant
    Point 1: Admin is not able to edit course ----> You have everything updated on your site? the theme as well as plugins versions? still, Instructor controls not visible? Point 2: Disable Edit course for Instructors ---> So I think I already replied about this in your another thread that if instructor user role ---> edit_posts If this is removed from instructor role then instructors will no longer able to see the "Instructor Controls"
    Also, we are unable to set discounted rates anymore - with this current view, a lot of things changed
    I want to see the message below to your admin and possibly Diana... I don't want to put it in the public view... WPLMS is very frustrating there is always one problem or the other. I'm beginning to think and wonder if you people tested the theme before releasing it or simply because you just want to make money, but you would lose customers. I don't think I can recommend vibetheme to even my enemy. There has always been one problem or the other and we have not been able to enjoy this theme, and because of the problems there, we are still offering training and courses for free. We have had to look for another Forum pluggin (WX FORO) when yours is not working... Go through our chats and see the myriads of problems... I must be honest, I am starting to get frustrated. Guess I will have to stop here before I begin to vent.
    Diana
    Participant
    Dear User, First I would like you to check these forum rules: http://prntscr.com/u4u0wp Now coming back to your topic, you asked about instructors' roles and responsibilities and I replied about that. Then you are posting something totally different here, which is not even related to the topic created by you: http://prntscr.com/u4u1yz What SHould I check now? If you report something only then we are able to check. I can understand that you are facing a lot of confusion and that's why we are here and I always advised to look into forums for answers and in case your issue is not resolved then create a topic and explain p[roperly. Now on a Single Topic, you posted three issues, without confirming that the original topic solution which I provided to you, you got that or not? This will lead to a never-ending loop. Yes, we thoroughly tested the version and then released the update. Our old users, also migrated their sites to version 4 and after proper setup, they are happy and using the version. I will not say that it is totally a bug-free software because we are humans as well. It might be possible that some use cases are left from our eyes and when users report such cases, we usually fix the issues in a day and then release updates The First thing is to keep your patience, and then move ahead step by step. On a daily basis we receive so many queries in which users don't even go through video tutorials and articles, In that case, we also feel frustrated. But keeping patience is the core thing here Now please first update me, if the original issue, this one:http://prntscr.com/u4u6o0 is resolved? Can we move to the next or I should check on your site?
    Hello, the instructors roles are still not resolved, because instructors can still edit and create course, which we do not want them to be able to except admins. But like you suggested, please check our site, because there are other issues, as well.
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Course Edit Matters’ is closed to new replies.